Welcome back to Lisa at the Edge
In this episode I am joined by the wonderful Holly Lehman. Holly is a Program Manager at Microsoft for the Azure CxP Partner Team and absolute Community Queen! In this episode we hear about Holly’s career path from opening hotels in Las Vegas to Program Manager at Microsoft.
We talk about why non-techies are needed in tech, our passion for people and community and why you shouldn’t fear hearing NO. Holly also shares with us the reality of working and schooling from home and how supportive Microsoft have been during this pandemic. We also get to hear about how Head in the Cloud, Heart in the Community was born and a true friendship gained.
- Connect with Holly on Twitter @Lehman__Holly
- Subscribe to Head in the Cloud, Heart in the Community:Head in the Cloud, Heart in the Community – YouTube
LISA AT THE EDGE LINKS:
- Website: https://lisaattheedge.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaattheEdge
- Buy me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/lisaattheedge
Video graphics by the amazing Krist McKenna from Ratworks: http://www.ratworks.net/