Welcome back to Lisa at the Edge
This is the last episode of 2020 – can you believe it?
In this episode I am joined by an awesome friend and colleague Mike Lamia. Mike shares with us his career story. A born technologist there is nothing else that Mike could imagine himself doing. Although one role and terribly managed server room almost made him consider it. But VMware and virtualisation saved the day and he stayed with the industry.
Mike now works in Technical Marketing at Dell Technologies focused on Azure Stack products and loves to ‘make tech real’ for our customers. We also discuss setting some goals for 2021 and I get a special commitment from Mike! Have you thought about your 2021 goals yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Check out some of the awesome content which Mike has produced:
- Unleash the value of Data in Azure Stack Hub with PowerScale: https://infohub.delltechnologies.com/…
- OpenManage Integration with WAC – Cluster Aware Updates: https://infohub.delltechnologies.com/…
- Lifecycle Management for Azure Stack HCI: https://infohub.delltechnologies.com/…
Connect with Mike on Twitter @Evolving_Techie
LISA AT THE EDGE LINKS
- Website: https://lisaattheedge.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaattheEdge
- Buy me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/lisaattheedge
Video graphics by the amazing Krist McKenna from Ratworks: http://www.ratworks.net/