On the Lisa at the Edge Podcast you will find all kinds of interesting topics as I speak to amazing people from across the global tech community.
I started this podcast at the beginning of lockdown here in Scotland as Covid-19 took over and changed our world. Podcasting and blogging are activities I had always wanted to try but for one reason (excuse) or another I never got started. I decided lockdown was the perfect opportunity to give it a go! It is a way for me to stay connected to the tech community and learn new skills. I haven’t ruled any topics out and I haven’t stuck to the advice of ‘find your niche’ because that’s just not me! However there will be a heavy focus on two of my favourite topics: Careers in Tech and Microsoft Hybrid Cloud.
I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoy chatting to my guests!
If you listen and enjoy an episode please share with your friends and let me know on Twitter @lisaattheedge
You can find my most recent 10 episodes below. View the full list of episodes here or search ‘Lisa at the Edge’ on Spotify or iTunes.
EP24 – Holly Lehman – Career Development & Why we need non-techies in tech! – Lisa at the Edge
- EP24 – Holly Lehman – Career Development & Why we need non-techies in tech!
- EP23 – Azure Stack Family Pt 3
- EP22 – Ed baker – Career Development & Azure Training
- EP 21 – Thomas Maurer – Career Development & Azure Arc
- EP20 – Azure Stack HCI Announcements from Microsoft Inspire
- EP19 – Cloud Lunch & Learn with Hugo Barona
- EP18 – Azure Stack Hub Marketplace with Ihcene Cheriet
- EP17 – Automating as a Team with Barbara Forbes
- EP16 – Career Development, VMware on Azure & Diversity in Tech with Shannon Kuehn
- EP15 – Career Development & Ops to DevOps with April Edwards